The Alcohol Breath Tester is commonly used at home, bar, laboratory, Police,Militry,Airport or while you are on the road. Device provided with extra mouthpieces for convenience. Units activated through a micro switch, after a brief internal self test; the test subject blows through the sensor and result are converted and read within few.
- Build in DSP microprocessor technology
- CE approval by FIMKO
- Warm up time: less then 20 seconds (typical)
- Unique 4 digits LCD display
- Auto adjust/reset, with reset button
- Illumination button for use in dark ( Auto shut off after 10 seconds)
- Power source: 3 X 1.5V AA regular batteries or rechargeable batteries or get the power supply from the cigrate lighter socket in car.
- Size: 175 X 60 X 25 mm.
- Measuring range: 0.000 to 1.000 mg/l BAC
- Accuracy: . +/- 0.015%BCA at 0.05%BAC
- Blowing time: 4 to 5 seconds continuously.
- Automatic switch off after 30 seconds.
- Calibration: Availed upon request (recommended every 12 months).
- Removable mouthpiece, easy to clean and replace.
- In Built Batteries with Charger
Breath Tester used as a monitor, it can indicate when equivalent blood alcohol percentages are below or above the legal limits.